12/23/09

WHO LIMITS SEARCHES TO THIRTY-TWO WORDS!!?

Google, Apparently.

Warnning, Ranting ahead! Proceede at Your Own Risk!

I was searching for "Sanctuary"'s Opening theme. The Tv Show, Sanctuary. I kept getting bogus results. So, I started deleting words from the search display. And deleting and deleting, and deleting until I get "Everything after BLANK Is ignored as we limit our searches to Thirty two Words." My List looked something like:
Sanctuary theme" -Kingdom -Hearts -fpsbanana -faulkner -facebook -Angel -calibur -fantasy -ut3 -wwe -karl -jenkins -wedding -martin -zelda
And Included MORE Than that. So, I Ask:

Which Gorram Hundan Came up with THE Oh So Bright idea TO LIMIT SEARCHES To THIRTY-Gorram-TWO words!!? Hmm? HMM?

Take a step forward, you Baka.

Go ahead, I won't bite.

*watches as everyone but one person takes a step back*

*Snags said person with the Blue Gravity Gun*

Now Listen Here, Mister. I am NOT Happy. Not One Bit. Do You Hear Me?

*Watches as the person shakes his head fearfully*

Good. Now Here's My Delema. I Want To Find The Opening Theme For Sactuary, The TV Show. Not "Sanctuary From Zelda" Not "Sanctuary from Kingdom Hearts" Not Some Random Guy's Lecture On Sanctuaries.

Just.

Plain.

Sanctuary.

Do You Understand? I Just want What I searched for. NOT random junk of the internet.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

*lets the person go*

I just can not understand WHY anyone would LIMIT a search to 32 words! I Didn't even FIND what I wanted. Limiting Search Engines to THIRTY-TWO Words is JUST NOT RIGHT!

Now, If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go cool down.

_DTC

No comments:

Post a Comment