1/7/10

Oh Dai-Shogun...!

I LOVE Go-Onger. The Enjin's are SO Cool! Dai-Shogun has to be one of the coolest single mecha of all time. I LOVE the design. I knew that RPM would dub over the Zords and such, in the toys, and that they'd Bring over Dai-Shogun. I was right, Bandai DID design Micro and "Transforming" Megazords for DaiShogun, "Engine Shogun Megazord" They called it.

Now, Disney- may the hun dan who made the decision rot in Karzahnii for all of time and beyond- Decided to shunt Power Rangers off onto ABC kids, at a time where it would be PREEMPTED, WAY EARLY in the morning, so that they wouldn't have to make more seasons. Because of this, RPM had low ratings, and even worse toy sales, Not even COUNTING the Economy. Bandai designed their toys wisely with this in mind. And Not even HALF of the toys produced and designed for RPM even SHOWED UP in the United States.

Know where they DID show up? The United Kingdom. Because Jetix UK were the ones to order RPM. I'm not blaming them. I'm blaming disney, but that's besides the point.

My Point: Because the unreleased-In-the-US toys have been released in the UK, I'm out One Shogun in ANY Size, Any Format, ANY COUNTRY.

I can't order it from the UK, I don't know the conversion rates, nor do I know anyone OVER there who would be willing to get it for me. I can't find the Japanese versions, because they've been out of production for the last year. PLUS, Dai-Shogun was rare to begin with. Also, from the few listings online in USDollars, they are WAY High. Too much for just a transforming toy.

So, I'm faced with a problem. One that I don't know HOW for the life of me to solve. How do I get the one megazord that I have always wanted from the one Sentai Series that I love? How I ask? HOW!!?

So, I Pray to the gods above and below, All I want is Dai-Shogun in one form or another. Be it American, Japanese, English, Whatever. I WISH WITH ALL MY MIGHT That I can get this megazord! Any size, any shape, It doesn't matter, just as long as I can say "I have Dai-Shogun!"

_DT

1 comment: