7/8/09

Of comics and Mysterium...

Whooo boy...where to start, where to start...

Well, I've been working on the comics, and the most recent one made, 35 or 36 or somethin', has a form of 7 rows with 14 pannels each. Hai, Big. So, the next one, I'm trying to shrink it to a 5x5 grid. I ended up with enough pannels for a 5x8 comic.

Let me tell you... I'm not so sure about Mysterium. I'm bound and set to go, but it's not looking so nice as planned. I was planning on bringing along my MP3 player, plug it in a USB, and copy songs AS it charges. Nice, eh? Well, I'm not sure I'm going to be bringing along ANY computer. So, even though I said I could get through the trip on one charge for the player, I ended up buying another one, with a belt clip, so that I could replace the battery if I needed to. Then, there's the whole deal of me still not being sure I want to go entirely, even though I know I have to and that I'll have a great time, there are a few concerns...

Non of which I'll mention.

:\

Ah, still... Life's a pain. Things never go the way you want... Your graphics card is intergrated, no: you can't take a computer, No: you can't do this, you can't do that...

_DTC

No comments:

Post a Comment