7/25/09

/yawn

funny thing. I created this blog for the sole purpose of putting up my comics. When doing said creating, I decided that I'd use it for saying whatever was on my mind.

Now...

I'm BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED!

/blink

Yup. I've got three days until I leave for Mysterium and... I don't have a single thing to do!

I'd write, but I've got no inspiration. Comics? No ideas as to what to make them. Chat with people? No-one's online this fine Saturday at 12:31 P.M. Mountain time.

So, I'm writtin' here. In this strange little thing called a Blog.

It's odd, nothing to do... Really... NEW Power Rangers aren't on until the first of August. BZPower, a site where I usually kill time by browsing through their forums, has had said forums down for maintence for days now. Maybe I'll just go sit outside on this sunny day, read a book, maybe? Oh! I could pack for Mysterium!

Nah... I'll just re-play MNOLG again...

_DTC

No comments:

Post a Comment