6/18/09

Comics 1, 2, And 3

Well, Here's the first week's comics.




Comic one: "Wake up!" OR: "Someone tied my shoelaces together!"

Oi...My head...

Wh...Who am I...?

I have no clue...

How funny...

Hero...

Wha...? Great...I'm hearing things!

Hmm...Some sort of weapon!

I'll call it...BOHROK BLASTER!

Hmm...A lable...

"N-something Ghost Blaster"? COOL!

With these tools...I'll be a...

...A Toa...

NOW! Off to do some heroic deeds!

...Ow...






Comictwo: New sets=fun! OR: Bad Day in LegoLand.

Tahu Mistika:

I wonder what this is about...

Hey!

Look, Gali! The big guy brought new sets!

Gali Mistika:

So?

Tahu M.:

So, we've got new people who don't know that they're toys!

Gali M.:

Oooh! This'll be Fun!

Tahu M.:

. . .

Hey! They're on clearance!

Gali M.:

No doubt because of the summer '09 sets comming out.

Tahu M.:

Hey! He brought another Onua TWO!

Gali M.:

Tahu...

Tahu M.:

What?!

Gali M.:

Hmm...Looks like they've been opened already.

Krika, Makuta:

You betcha!

Tahu M.:

Uh Oh...

Look, uh...

Gali M.:

We don't want any trouble!

Krika M.:

Since when, Toa?

HAHAHAHA!

Gali M.:

He's one of the insane ones again, isn't he?

Tahu M.:

Just give me fiiiiiiive seconds.

Krika M.: Huh?

Gali M.:

You can borrow my blaster...

Tahu M.:

I won't need it, just yet...





Zesk:

Can someone help me out here?

Kira:

*giggles*

Matoro:

Yeah...I'm not gonna follow my Late Toa form's destiny and touch that thing!

Kira:

Byebye!


Here's to hopin' there's not a text limit.

_DTC

No comments:

Post a Comment