6/23/09

Comics 7, 8, 9, and 10



COMIC SEVEN!

RUUUUUUUUUUUNNN!!!!!!! OR: I asked the date what the date was, ow...

Stranger:

RUUUN!!!

Kazi:

Running!

Stranger:

What did you do to them?!

Kazi:

I asked what the date was!

Stranger:

Great!

*turns around*

*KACLICK*

Hello!

*kaboom*

Who's a good little Bohrok Blaster? You are! Ha ha!

Kazi:

Ah...LOOK OUT!

Matoran:

RAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

Stranger:

*mask glows*

*weapon changes*

"Say hello to my little friend!"

Matoran:

EEEEEEKKK!!!

Stranger:

Now...THAT is a cool power to have!

Kazi:

ANOTHER ONE!

Matoran:

GRAAAHH!!!

*BOUNCE!!!*

Stranger:

Awsome.

Kazi:

His check bounced!




COMIC NUMBER EIGHT!

What's my power? OR: Makuta is not an U.N.C.L.E. OR: You and what army? P1

Makuta (03):

*hits ground*

Tuma:

*steps on him while Skrall (random) and Atakus hold his arms down*

Now then, Mister "I rule a universe", do you surrender?

Makuta (03):

Never! I'll never surrender!

Tuma:

*shrugs*

Oh well then!

*is hit by nynrath ammo*

What?!

Tahu M.:

Leave the pile of anti-dermis alone, Skrall, and you may yet live!

Tuma:

You and what army?!

Tahu M.:

*points with blaster*

Gali M.:

*behind tuma with 03 toa nuva and Makuta Krika*

This one.

Lewa N.:

Everybody quick-look! It's the Megazord rare-sized Green-Skrall Rahi-thing!

Tuma:

*growls*

Why you little...!

Makuta (03):

*POOF*

Tuma:

*falls*

Makuta 03:

I forgot I had that power!

Krika:

You did huh?




COMIC NUMBER NINE!

Retreat, how do you spell that? OR: I want my lawyer! OR: You and what army? P2

Tuma:

Great...just great...

Skrall:

Uhh...should we retreat...

Pohatu N. and Onua N.:

WHAT DO YOU THINK!!?

*use powers of stone and earth to launch Atakus into the air*

Atakus:

I'm blasting off agaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnn!!!!

Gali N.:

*treats whatever wounds are on Makuta 03*

You should really look before you leap next time.

Makuta 03:

Oh, so sue me.

Takanuva:

I think I will.

Makuta 03:

It was a joke.

Takanuva:

Not to me.




Comic ten: Look out for that...*Bang!!!*...Treeeeee... OR: Tree-speek is for high-fly-Le-Matoran only! OR: You and what army? P3

Lewa N.:

I'll quick-use my air powers and speed-send you sky-sleeping with your tiny-friend!

Skrall:

You're going to kill me!?

Tahu N.:

He means he's going to send you after Atakus.

Skrall:

Oh Okay.

Lewa N.:

*uses powers*

Skrall:

WEEEEE!!!

Tuma:

*gulp*

*POOF*

Random Toa:

Wow...who knew he could move that fast?

ELSEWHERE:

Stranger:

Where to now?

Skrall:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*falls ontop of Atakus*

Kazi:

I told you we should've gone the other way!


_DTC

No comments:

Post a Comment