6/19/09

Inika...Toa Inika...

Well, I didn't exactly buy the Bionicle sets in 2006, and, outside of the Voyatoran, I really stoped then... But, looking back through some pictures on BZPower, I'm really regreting it. I'm regreting my stupid mind mis-reading of a stupid paragraph after I ordered the Voyatoran, and thinking that the heros I had grown to love the first few years of the melenium were dead. Or to be dead. I don't know...

So, looking now at a web site, I could order all six Inika for $160...

$160! You hear me?! If I asked someone for three year old sets...I'd...Can you imagine how that sounds? "Hey, could you get these three year old, 30 Dollar sets, in one nice package for me? I'll pay you back!" I don't think I have that much money!

I could use them in my comics, but I don't really need them. I want them...but... really...

I don't know what I can do really. I just got the Glatorian Legends, and I'm happy with them! {Missing Mata Nui} But I feel like I'm missing out. Yet at the same time I really don't want to spend any money in this stupid economy.

What's a guy to do when he's stuck between a rock and a hard place?

_DTC

No comments:

Post a Comment