6/19/09

Comics 4, 5, and 6





Comic four: The Battle Begins! OR: Makuta Vs. Toa!

Krika:

Ready to die, Toa?

Tahu:

*yawns*

Krika:

*growls*

EAT MY NYNRAH GHOST BLASTER!!!

Tahu:

No damage? How odd!

Krika:

What?! My mental command should have made you explode!

Tahu:

Yeah. About that...

LATER!!!

Tahu:

...And that's why everything you think you know is completely wrong.

Krika:

Wow...I feel...

Random matoran:

*walks by*

Betrayed? Used? Completely destroyed?

Krika:

...All of the above.

Gali:

*hugs him*

Aww...It's okay!




Comic Five: The Stranger is...Strange. OR: Who are you?

Stranger:

Ugh...I hate falling...

*mask glows slightly*

Hey?! What the...?! My body's changed?!

Odd....

Kazi:

Who the devil are you!?

Stranger:

I didn't do it!

Kazi:

Your name's "I didn't do it!"?

Stranger:

Uhhh...Sure...Let's go with that...

Kazi:

I'm Kazi! Ko-Matoran member of the Voya Nui Resistance! (not that we have much to resist around here. No Piraka of the likes.)

Stranger:

Piraka?

Kazi:

Yes, evil creatures in six collors who pride themselves in their theivery. The Big guy kinda stoped collecting after he got us.

Stranger:

That's kinda sad...

Kazi:

Oh! It's okay! He's constantly told us that it was a good thing. Not enough space and all.

Stranger:

So where do I come in?

Kazi:

Ahh...No clue. I've never seen the likes of you before in my life!

Stranger:

Serriously?!

Kazi:

TO be honnest...You look MOC-ish.

Stranger:

Mock?

Kazi:

No. MOC. My. Own. Creation.

Stranger:

Oh!

Kazi: You're a dense one, aren't you?

Stranger:

You try walking around with amnesia.

Kazi:

Point taken.




Comic 6: What was that!? OR: Chat under the stars.

Takua:

It's really beautifull tonight.

Nixie:

Yeah.

OOH! See that one?!

Takua:

What is it?

Nixie:

It's the Unity Duty Destiny symbol, which we now know is Bara Magna.

Takua:

Why couldn't it be the Avohkii?

Nixie:

That's the one to the far left.

Takua:

Oh!

___

Say...Nixie...

Nixie:

Yes?

Takua:

You're uh..well...

Nixie:

What?

Takua:

I really don't have the guts to say it.

Nixie:

You're the chronicler! You put on the Mask of Light and became a Toa! And You say you don't have the courage to say something!?

Takua:

But it was a stunt double who donned the mask! And I was scarred maskless durring all my adbentures!

Nixie:

And Ga-Koro?

Takua:

That was the easiest job I ever had! Dive underwater and find a gear! And I was scared of drowning or being eaten by a Ruki fish the whole time!

Nixie:

...That explains a lot...

Takua:

So, I'm just a goggle head like Takato from Digimon Tamers who does really crazy things but is really scared of doing it while doing it and that's why I really don't have the courage to tell you that you look pretty and all underneath this star light and...

Nixie:

Back up there. Did you say I was pretty?

Takua:

Oh..Yeah. So I did.

Nixie:

Did you mean it?

Takua:

I mean everything I just said.

*nixie leans over and kisses takua*

*both watch stars in eachother's arms*


_DTC

No comments:

Post a Comment