6/29/09

'Windows' Of Opportunity

I've had a bad past coupple of days.

Saturday: I was playing Free Realms, training to be a Ninja, but, the timed challenge I was doing was way too short. 30 some seconds to run around an island in a swamp, find some bags, then return to the start? Nuh uh. So I quit the game. Skype then crashes. I bring it back up and poof goes the task bar. So, a forced system shut down.

SUNDAY: Not so bad. Dad signed me and him up for Mysterium '09. But something came up, then, not a few minutes later, the laptop wakes from hibernation and restarts itself, installing updates.

Now: Well, I'm not so sure I'm wanting to go to Mysterium. I have to, but I'm not sure I'll enjoy it after some thinking. So, I think things through today as I log on to put up today's comic {28 for those at home) On Uru Obsession, I then realize that I'm almost out of comics to put up. So, I race to put a few more together. Guess what? The computer wants to install more STUPID Updates. After it just installed some LAST GORRAM NIGHT. Windows, tell me, is it ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY TO DO THIS?! IS IT?!

Let's just say that It's not put me in a good mood right now.

_DTC

No comments:

Post a Comment